Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last USA post!

Today , crunch time has arrived!  I actually think I am far enough along in my preparation to get through these last minute jitters. 
Started the morning with a mad search for papers needed at staging, only to finally discover them in a folder on my coffee table which is right in front of me!  I had put them there to be completed as a final task.

A family wedding Saturday was a good chance to say my good byes to my siblings.  I will miss two Christmas gatherings, two family picnics, and two of my brother Don's annual birthday celebrations.  Just need everyone to stay healthy while I am away.  None of us are getting any younger!  Can't believe I will be 65 when I return.  Jeez, where did all them years come from...and where did they go?

My next post will be from Macedonia and hopefully will have a few photos too!

No comments:

Post a Comment